Bottled water on Sky Princess

TMR

It may seem a silly question, but can anyone share the brand of bottled water that Princess offers for purchase? I would like to order a case or two for our room, but some brands actually have sodium and I am trying to avoid that. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

As said above...it can vary from ship to ship, port to port depending on sourcing.  I *always* pre-purchase a 12 pack of water for our cabin.  It's the best deal at only $7.08 per 12 pack.  Yes, you can get a bottle at any bar location you happen to be near but at that price you just can't beat having your own stash in your cabin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

As said above...it can vary from ship to ship, port to port depending on sourcing.  I *always* pre-purchase a 12 pack of water for our cabin.  It's the best deal at only $7.08 per 12 pack.  Yes, you can get a bottle at any bar location you happen to be near but at that price you just can't beat having your own stash in your cabin.

Me too. And without the drink package I will pre-purchase more.  I do think I have seen Crystal Geyser but really dont pay much attention to the brand. 

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Where do I go on the website to pre-purchase water?  I did it on my last cruise 5 years ago,but I have no recollection of where I found it.

It's completely dependent on what's available in the ports where they provision the ships.  It's not uncommon to get different brands from different bars on a sailing, or even different brands from the same bar throughout a sailing.

I was on Regal last summer for 2 weeks of the 3-week rotation (Barcelona-Rome-Athens), and over those 2 weeks I got Spanish, Italian, and Greek water that had been provisioned in all 3 turnaround ports.

1 hour ago, sharichka said:

Where do I go on the website to pre-purchase water?  I did it on my last cruise 5 years ago,but I have no recollection of where I found it.

Cruise personalizer, onboard services, beverage packages scroll down to water.