Looking for current theme nights for the Joy!

marynjason

Since the Joy has Q restaurant, there will be a Nashville Nights and Lights party where the staff dress up country and western.  This party is more of a sit down party than the actual dance parties that happen in the club (70s, 80s, 90s, decades rewind, Latin Sizzle.)

15 hours ago, marynjason said:

Hi everyone… we’re going on the Joy on May 28th and would like to know what theme nights to expect so we know how to pack 🙂 also does anyone have current ship itineraries for each day? thank you in advance! 

Pack light. You can wear whatever you wore to dinner to the theme parties. Very very very very few actually wear something appropriate to the theme. And not many people would have a neon shirt for the glow party. 

So, my husband and I are not night people, which means we have no clue what happened onboard Joy after....say 9 PM, but I did post all the Freestyle Dailies on my really terrible, not-so live, unfinished review. Starting with post #306 you can scan the dailies. This will give you an idea of what is going to happen, but know that times/activities may change from one cruise to the next. It's a good guide, but certainly not gospel.