Princess Cays- Booking Two Excursions?

Camash

I need some guidance and advice please….

My family and I are trying to book two excursions at Princess Cays. I wouldn’t necessarily consider the Bungalows an excursion, but that’s what it is called.

I am also trying to book the stingray encounter. Upon trying to book both, the carnival website says “conflict… you can not book these during the same hours”. 

The bungalow is not truly an excursion, so I am confused. My family would like the bungalow, and the chance to mingle with some stingrays. I tried to call carnival’s customer service, but the gentleman suggested I just wait until we board. What if everything is booked up by then?

Any advice, or suggestions? Anyone ever been in this predicament? Thanks!

You could try to have someone else in the group book the bungalow (only one person needs to book I believe), and you book the stingray.

If that doesn’t work, call Carnival again and get someone else on the phone.  If you get the same answer, ask for a supervisor.  It may be that he just did not know how to book both of these.

Have one person book the bunaglow and the other person book the stingray.

I will say if you're totally unable to do this, book the bungalow online and book the stingray onboard. The stingray excursions typically do not sell out because they do so many of them during the day. Specific times may sell out though.

Thank you mz-s! Good idea! I think I will do this. I called Carnival back and the gentleman from fun shops said to basically do it vice versa. He said book stingray online, and then do the bungalow on board🧐

We’re sailing the Venezia in October and had the same problem for Half Moon Cay - booked a cabana and then we wanted to  do an excursion as well. The website wouldn’t let me book both of us even if I did it in my cruise companion’s name.  I called Carnival and the rep transferred me to the Website person. She was quite familiar with the problem and said they can’t actually book the excursion (since their department isn’t set up to take payments) but she will send the information to the Carnival Venezia and when we get on the ship we should head to Shore Excursions and pay for/pick up our excursion tickets. Good luck!

On 4/2/2023 at 9:21 AM, cooncat_mom said:

We’re sailing the Venezia in October and had the same problem for Half Moon Cay - booked a cabana and then we wanted to  do an excursion as well. The website wouldn’t let me book both of us even if I did it in my cruise companion’s name.  I called Carnival and the rep transferred me to the Website person. She was quite familiar with the problem and said they can’t actually book the excursion (since their department isn’t set up to take payments) but she will send the information to the Carnival Venezia and when we get on the ship we should head to Shore Excursions and pay for/pick up our excursion tickets. Good luck!

Thank you for this info! This is good to know. I called Carnival and they said someone will hold the excursion tickets and to pick them up once we board. Thank you!

• Like 1