How long before the cruise date do I make my request for a table for 4 in the MDR?

I'm sorry -- I know I've seen this same question many times in the past, and I tried searching for it.  The search feature on this site however, is not good -- typing in "MDR" results in every post ever made on CC that contained an "M", a "D", or an "R" somewhere in the thread.  Rather than sift my way through 47.9 billion posts, I thought I would just throw it out there again.... Anyway, could someone please let me know how many days before my cruise I can officially request a table for 4 for the main dining room, and what the proper email address is to send it to...?  Thank you very much in advance!

I don't know who you e-mail, but I requested this when I called to make the reservation.  So if you call, they can add that to your reservation. Sometimes they place you on a wait list for early dining, so not waiting is a good idea. 

Maybe someone else can tell you who to e-mail, if you prefer to do that. 

Yes, call whomever you booked the cruise through, RCCL or a travel agent, and have them request a "medium" size table for you.  That's what a table for 4 is called.

KansasK is correct, you should request this when you originally book the cruise in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaplesGoBlue said:

I'm sorry -- I know I've seen this same question many times in the past, and I tried searching for it.  The search feature on this site however, is not good -- typing in "MDR" results in every post ever made on CC that contained an "M", a "D", or an "R" somewhere in the thread.  Rather than sift my way through 47.9 billion posts, I thought I would just throw it out there again.... Anyway, could someone please let me know how many days before my cruise I can officially request a table for 4 for the main dining room, and what the proper email address is to send it to...?  Thank you very much in advance!

Usually just confirm with who you Booked Cruise with and they'll note it. Most time works. If feel need to E-mail that is done NOT until between 2-3 weeks before Cruise as any further out request can be lost/changed: rcldining@rccl.com

Email :  rcldining@rccl.com

about 2 weeks before your cruise 

FYI if you put MDR In quotations, “MDR” it will only look for those letters together.

Edited by poocher