Is there a priority check-in area in the San Diego cruise terminal?

dolls123

3 hours ago, DorothyB said:

Awesome!  I will be there next Sunday.  YVRteacher - as you rushed through, did you happen to notice if there were vending machines after you went through security?

NCL must use the same port facilities in SD as Disney, I assume? If so, there were drink vending machines next to the bathrooms, accessible from the boarding waiting area (after security and check-in), a few weeks ago. I don't recall food vending machines, though. The bathroom area was pretty much in the middle of the building and the only one I saw - so if you see that, you'll find the vending machines.

I'm worried about standing around in a line that's not moving (I'm handicapped and use a cane). My boarding pass says "terminal arrival time: 10:30-11:00". Is that realistic? Should I try to get there earlier? Is there anywhere to sit? Thanks.

2 hours ago, dlVlasek said:

I'm worried about standing around in a line that's not moving (I'm handicapped and use a cane). My boarding pass says "terminal arrival time: 10:30-11:00". Is that realistic? Should I try to get there earlier? Is there anywhere to sit? Thanks.

I haven't been to San Diego terminal, but at other terminals, a friend using a cane tells the first person to look at paperwork that she is disabled and needs to sit, they took us to an area with chairs.