Our 4-night on Mera - family of 6 in 2 cabins

Falcon8

Arrived back home to cloudy gray cold skies and back to work.  What a stark contrast to sunny skies and a fabulous family trip on the Mera March 26-30.  We absolutely loved our cruise. I'm thankful for the tips and tricks learned from this board before we left.  Little magnetic hooks were genius ha.

To answer the one question I still had before we left: we were not allowed extra cabin keys despite my request at guest services.  I expected that to be the case, but I didn't know if maybe they let it slide sometimes if I explained it nicely lol.  Our 3 sons stayed in their own cabin near to ours, ages 16-20.  Their room was booked under my name so I had access to their room but not the one I stayed in... which was almost never an issue because we were always doing things together anyway.  The one and only time I went back to my room by myself without planning ahead, our fantastic steward just laughed at me and let me in. 

It did feel like, by the time we each had everything really figured out, it was time to get off the ship... but we will definitely be back. Next time I won't get sunburned so I can enjoy the jacuzzi more.  :)

IMG_8991.JPG

• Like 1

My mother in law was on this sailing!

She said it was cold and windy. I was surprised because I had the same weather in December but it was definitely an unseasonable cold front that drifted down from Florida. 

Hope you guys made it to the beach party/lighthouse show. It was so fun.