Linking cabins

Durie1989

Hi 

We are due to cruise on the Iona early June and travelling with 2 friends. We have booked together (although we have 2 booking ref) and our cabins have been placed next door to each other. The guy who made our booking said he will link our accounts so we can eat together when we make any reservations but I'm not sure how this works tbh.

So for example I know we can book restaurants and entertainment 2 weeks before we go but how does this work ?

We want to book a night in the Limelight club so when its showing available on my booking , when I come to book it, will it automatically link my booking with my friends cabin and the same goes for restaurants ?

Thanks

MDR reservations are not a problem as if you join virtual queue on webpage just one of you does it and it asks size of table and you just put in 4. If just turning up at MDR just all turn up together and request a table for 4.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Durie1989 said:

Thanks this does helps but still unsure how it works when I come to book the Limelight club , any ideas ? I will call P&O and check my booking but just thought I would quickly ask on here first.

Just book pre cruise and pay and request table for 4. You will then have to make arrangements with friends to pay you back their half. If you both book separately then I don't think you can link booking and get a table for 4 you will just get 2 tables for 2 and not together.

• Like 1

Just as Majortom suggests, just one of you needs book the table for four for each of the venues you want to book in advance. You can settle up later. 

On a recent cruise with my sister and brother-in-law, we booked half the paid-for restaurants and they booked the other half.

You will probably already know that you get a 20% discount for booking before you cruise. If any of you get Peninsular discount, it would be wise for that person to book ahead.

If you planned to go to the same MDR each morning and evening, after attending the first time and giving both cabin numbers, you will find that every other time they will have them linked on their seating computer.

• Like 1

Excellent, thank you everyone 🙂

I will speak to my friend as she did mention she gets discounts as she has been on a lot more cruises than us so I will ask her to do the booking and then we can give her our half.