Select Dining Reservation and Table Size

realnice46

4 minutes ago, realnice46 said:

I made reservation for most nights in MDR and did not see anywhere to request table size. Should I go to MDR embarkation day to make that request?

We always do. We request a table for two in the location we prefer and always have been accommodated. 

4 hours ago, realnice46 said:

I made reservation for most nights in MDR and did not see anywhere to request table size. Should I go to MDR embarkation day to make that request?

If you want a table for 2 follow davekathy's advice (post 3 above.) However please note that you are not guaranteed to get a table for 2. The Host will do their best but clearly if everyone who selected the same time as you asked for a table for 2 it would be impossible for the Host to do that.

However if, like us you want to share on arrival each night simply say " sharing please table of 6 if possible" or whatever your reference is - again no guarantees but the Host will always do their best. Our policy is to be polite, friendly and not demanding which usually results in the outcome we want. Above all enjoy.

First day on the ship, head for the MDR and speak to the maitre D; request a table for two and most likely he/she will accommodate you.  We have done this since we cruised started in 2003 on several different cruise lines and have always been successful.  Same table, same servers every night!