Overnight parking at Reykjavik (Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal)

Does anyone know if there is overnight parking available at the cruise terminal in Reykjavik?  We are going to be sailing into Reykjavik on the NCL Prima and spending an overnight in port before disembarking the next day.  We have a late evening flight back home and want to rent a car for the two days we'll be there, but need to know if we can park it at the port overnight.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for the same information for the same trip as you. I asked Blue Car Rental the question and I'll get back to you if I have an answer. The only information I have found on the web is for paid parking downtown Reykjavík.

On 4/8/2023 at 6:53 PM, JerseyCruisers2019 said:

Does anyone know if there is overnight parking available at the cruise terminal in Reykjavik?  We are going to be sailing into Reykjavik on the NCL Prima and spending an overnight in port before disembarking the next day.  We have a late evening flight back home and want to rent a car for the two days we'll be there, but need to know if we can park it at the port overnight.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

According to what Blue Car Rental told me, it should be possible to park at the cruise terminal and otherwise there would be several parking lots in the area.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

We're looking for the same answer about overnight parking during our (NCL Prima) stop in Reykjavik in early September.  There are posts here, and on Trip Advisor, where lots of folks say we "should" be able to park there at the port.  I would like to hear from someone who has recently done this, and if they had any issues in doing so.

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 3:22 AM, Hbris said:

According to what Blue Car Rental told me, it should be possible to park at the cruise terminal and otherwise there would be several parking lots in the area.

Hi, were you able to successfully park near the cruise terminal, we are going late Sept, thanks.

• 7 months later...