Coco Cay Zipline

Cruise>Work

We've been to Coco Cay once before, really enjoyed it but the waterpark pricing for our sailing is insane at the moment so we are looking at other ideas. Have you done the zipline? About how much actual time on the lines per ride? Would you do it again? How would you compare it to others you have done before? Also, does Coco Cay ever have parasailing? We did that on Castaway Cay and loved it.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

I've done it 3 times.  You ride all 3 lines, and it takes about an hour.  You're criss-crossing the entire island.  There's a short safety video to watch, and you will be weighed (but your weight isn't shared) to determine which zip to put you on.  You travel in groups of two and you're watched the entire time by 2 staff members: one at the beginning of each line (who will hook you up) and one at the end (who will unhook you).  Cameras are allowed, provided they can be secured to your person.  Close-toed shoes are required for safety reasons.  

I did a YouTube Video of all 3 lines heading down the zipline, but only shared best 2 lines I got.  It was my first time using my GoPro, so it may not be the best quality, but it will give you an idea of what it's like.  I wasn't aware where the harness was going to fall, so you'll see the harness in the shots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1