Issue with Princess website - Selecting Plus doesn’t give you Plus

RickT

I’m looking at a few cruises and have noticed that for certain months/departure ports when you select Princess Plus the prices of the cruises doesn’t change (normally selecting Plus results in an increase in the fares shown).  I’m looking at Canadian booking and two examples are August sailings from Vancouver and October sailings from Barcelona.  Oddly if you don’t select a departure these same sailings still don’t change when selecting Plus but it’s clear that sailings from other ports increase in price to include the Princess Plus package. When I try to complete a booking it’s clear that the booking does not include the Princess Plus package.  I’ve reported this to their IT department and will be calling my vacation planner today. 

Attached are two screen shots showing the same price regardless of which pricing is chosen. 

If you’ve booked recently it might be worth double checking you got what you wanted….  Perhaps this is just a Canadian booking issue but who knows.  

08854EDE-20A8-4ECA-9B49-450B8597EC2F.png

402F8EDA-9F7A-452B-AC1F-741343463453.png

Edited by RickT
Wrong photo attached

It seems to work for me and I’m in Canada. Also, check you’re getting the best price with your PVP. The website prices are often incorrect, as you see mine is lower than yours. I recently booked a cruise with pricing my PVP had (as well as TAs) and it never showed that cheap online.

F0E71CA4-328E-4BF6-BBEA-A70760B8BD42.png

B0F2AB54-6087-46F2-A43B-9BC89F9B76C9.png

Edited by sunviking90

8 minutes ago, RickT said:

Makes no sense…. In addition to seeing a price difference between standard and plus your standard rate is significantly less than what I am seeing 😳

So, I went in again to look at the Canadian at par offers and it does what yours does. The Standard is the same as Plus. If you click through it is higher though.

Edited by sunviking90