HIA and excursion???

Kate45

We are booking the HIA pkg today for our zaandam cruise in September. Question is....how long does it take to be activated on our account? In other words, how long do we wait before we can book the 2 shore excursions (value $100 ea/per excursion)? Also, we end in Boston. Can we book the city tour with airport drop-off thru this perk?  And, how does that work when you get dropped at the airport? Is your luggage sent ahead, do you take it with you on the city tour bus? We did this once on a Princess cruise 20 years ago and we didn't see our luggage until we arrived to Toronto. Thanks

Oh. So the bags go with us on the bus for the city tour?  

It probably doesn't matter now as I checked the shore excursions availability for this tour that drops at airport after I posted the question, and it isn't available anymore 

28 minutes ago, Kate45 said:

It probably doesn't matter now as I checked the shore excursions availability for this tour that drops at airport after I posted the question, and it isn't available anymore 

Yes, your bags go with you.

5 hours ago, Kate45 said:

you might be able to use Luggage Direct which is a service that will take your bags from outside your room the night before disembarkation and check them onto your flight.  You'll pick them up at baggage claim in your final destination.

6 minutes ago, VermeulT said:

you might be able to use Luggage Direct which is a service that will take your bags from outside your room the night before disembarkation and check them onto your flight.  You'll pick them up at baggage claim in your final destination.

Luggage Direct is only available in Ft Lauderdale and Copenhagen. Seattle has it's Port Valet system, which HAL participates in.