Water Packages.

I appreciate I can drink tap water on Royal Caribbean ships. This question is not about that !

I ordered a Water package for our August cruise back in February. I paid £11.80 for 12 bottles. Looking for a price reduction today, I was staggered to see the cost now showing over £29 for 12 bottles…can anyone explain why, please ??

Many thanks.

Revenue management.  Double the price and only lose 1/3 of business, they will double the price. Happening everywhere. It's the convenience of bottled water already in your room vs carry on or tap. Enough people say no, it will come down. Sadly now the 50% "sale" is higher than the previous full price and not just for water.

5 hours ago, Reina del Mar said:

I appreciate I can drink tap water on Royal Caribbean ships. This question is not about that !

I ordered a Water package for our August cruise back in February. I paid £11.80 for 12 bottles. Looking for a price reduction today, I was staggered to see the cost now showing over £29 for 12 bottles…can anyone explain why, please ??

Many thanks.

They recently increased the size of the water bottles offered from 500 ml to liters.

CORRECTION: I just found my screenshot of the water purchase from 11/20/22. See paste in below.

It was actually 12-oz bottles which are smaller that 500ml/16.9 oz.

Will be interesting to see what I get on my cruise next month.

“Select a package of 12 or 24 (12-oz) bottles once vou reserve.“

Edited by JaneStarr
Correction
  • Like 1