Adventure Ocean - Current situation on Oasis

rjp50

We will be on Oasis next week with four of our grandkids ages 3 through 11.  I have been looking at posts regarding Adventure Ocean policies and procedures and they seem to be all over the map depending on ship and how recently the people sailed.  Can anyone who has recently (within the last 4-6 months) sailed on Oasis and used Adventure Ocean give me the following information:

1) Are reservations required or available?

2) If they are available, when can they be made?

3) Is there a limit to the number of slots that can be reserved or how many days in advance that they can be made?

4) If reservations are not required or available, how early before each session do you need to show up in order to get admitted?

5) What are the current age groupings?  I have seen some reports that some ships are going with a much wider range of age groups than the old 3-5, 5-8, and 8-11.  Is this the case on Oasis?

Just off the Navigator so I know it’s not the Oasis info you want, but hopefully it’ll give you an idea.

1) No reservations, it was first come first serve.

2) See above

3) See above above 

4) We were told to drop off within the first half hour of each session and shouldn’t have trouble, which we didn’t.

5) Babies and tots, 3-5, 6-8, 9-11.

Sessions were mostly 9-12, 2-5pm, 7-10pm, some days you could sign them up for lunch and dinner time. For lunch at 12pm, sign up by 11. For dinner at 6pm, sign up by 4:30.

1 hour ago, bgyoshi said:

Just off the Navigator so I know it’s not the Oasis info you want, but hopefully it’ll give you an idea.

1) No reservations, it was first come first serve.

2) See above

3) See above above 

4) We were told to drop off within the first half hour of each session and shouldn’t have trouble, which we didn’t.

5) Babies and tots, 3-5, 6-8, 9-11.

Sessions were mostly 9-12, 2-5pm, 7-10pm, some days you could sign them up for lunch and dinner time. For lunch at 12pm, sign up by 11. For dinner at 6pm, sign up by 4:30.

You can also do 10pm to midnight for $7/hr.

I was on the Oasis ast March so I know it is outside of your timeframe window but thought I would give you a little hindsight from our trip. I traveled with my son and daughter in law and 2 grandsons aged 4 and 8. I am pretty sure that my son and his wife only needed reservations when the kids were going to be in AO all day. They did this once while mom and dad were cave exploring. Other times it was a drop off type of scenario.