Playmaker's Bar Question

15 hours ago, mattR said:

Speaking of playmakers my daughter is 20 and would like to checkout playmakers is she ever allowed in or is it always adults only?  Sailing from LA

No age issues at any bar...only a few events marked 21 or 18 and over at the club or comedy shows. But other than that,all bars are all ages

43 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

all bars are all ages

Yep, love being able to take my young nieces "to the bar." I can be the uncle who corrupts them but not really. The now 13-year-old developed a virgin daiquiri problem on our last family cruise. 🤣

• Haha 2

On 4/14/2023 at 3:27 PM, nyguyrw said:

Considering they are playing Tampa and odds are you are leaving from Florida it shouldn’t be an issue

As long as it is not "Blacked Out". I'm a Leaf's fan that lives in Orlando (moved from Toronto in 1997) and I have ESPN+ for the NHL games and the "Tampa Bay games are always blacked out.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!

On 4/15/2023 at 10:21 AM, SilkySal said:

Yes, we did rent that "private sports fans" place at Playmakers for the NFL playoffs, and had a blast! The bar got so crowded, so we were ecstatic to have our own private viewing area with a huge TV screen! There were 10 of us and we all had Dx beverage packages, so, instead of the pitchers of beer, they swapped it out for more appetizers!! OMG! Lots of food and no one went away hungry! Since no one had that space rented out for the following game, they even let us all stay in there for that one at no extra charge! This was on the Wonder of the Seas! Fabulous crew and friendly Playmakers' staff! If this is for you, be sure to rent it as soon as you board the ship! Happy cruising and cheers!

I love that idea. Is it only on the "Wonder"?

2 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

I love that idea. Is it only on the "Wonder"?

The Odyssey of the Seas also had a designated "private viewing" section for rent; however, the Mariner did not. So, I'm thinking it may just be available on the bigger/newer ships but not certain. Maybe some others will know more.

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, lynnber said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to reserve it ahead of the cruise???

No, it's a walk up spot- no reservations before or even when on the cruise (unless you have a group and want to reserve the private room, but even that is done on board and cost extra)