Deep blue extras boarding time

mbfrenc0586

With the Deep Blue Extras it says there is expedited boarding but does that mean I can board at anytime or just a dedicated line when it a my boarding time?  I have a 3:30 time currently but was unable to make any dinner reservations on the day the app opened at 6pm…never happened to me before. 

I was hoping to get in by 2 so that I could make reservations. I’m nervous I won’t be able to get one at 330-4pm. 

If in Miami you will be invited to pre board ahead of the 1:30 group. Go to the terminal doors around 12:30 to get your Sea Rover wrist bands and then hover around these same doors until they call for the Sailors Club passengers. 

Don’t get into the 3:30 que. 

• Thanks 1

Essentially as above...We were advised to show up at 1:00.  We got there about 12:45, they looked us up on their tablet and told us to come back at 1. At 1:01, the same man tried to turn us away, but a supervisor overruled him.  We got our bracelets and proceeded to check in.  Then we were seated in an area for Sailor's Club (separate from the suite peeps).  At about 1:25 the Rockstars were taken to start boarding  (they have a different boarding line) and at 1:30, we were taken to board.  Smooth, slick, and easy.  I would recommend following their instructions to not show up more than 30 minutes before your assigned time.  Everyone with DBE has a time of 1:30, no matter what it says on your app.  Hanging around outside did nothing to speed up the process.  And our boarding the ship would have been at the same time whether we showed up at 1 or 1:15.

The process is essentially the same in Barcelona except that there you will have a plaza you can sit in and a coffee shop just on the other side of the plaza....so it isn't just standing around by the door.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, mbfrenc0586 said:

With the Deep Blue Extras it says there is expedited boarding but does that mean I can board at anytime or just a dedicated line when it a my boarding time?  I have a 3:30 time currently but was unable to make any dinner reservations on the day the app opened at 6pm…never happened to me before. 

I was hoping to get in by 2 so that I could make reservations. I’m nervous I won’t be able to get one at 330-4pm. 

Good Morning! To add on to what others are saying...I would suggest even to go to Sailor Services to make the reservations rather than the app, which might not show availability.

• 6 months later...
On 10/27/2023 at 9:56 PM, conandrob240 said:

I see it! Thanks!

We started the process about 1:30 today with DBE, and were in our cabin by 2.  This was our latest boarding ever.  The policy is not to arrive more than 30 minutes before your time, but DBE = priority= 1:30 regardless of what the schedule says.

I am on board now.  We arrived right at 1:30 and were in our cabin before 2pm.  Normally we arrive a few minutes earlier, but I didn't want to have to wait around this time.  Normally you can arrive at 1 and boarding starts at 1:30.  We have usually been in our cabin by 1:45.  You board right after rockstars and splash of romance....so 1:35 ish

• Thanks 1