Celebration loft 19 cabana availability

wesnliz

We were just on a completely sold out spring break sailing the end of March. For our cruise it looked like cabanas didn’t completely sell out till 1-2 weeks before the sailing. I assume you could call and ask but not sure if you would get an accurate answer. We loved the loft 19 area. It never felt crowded and I enjoyed being able to sit in the shade!

30 minutes ago, mslhb said:

We were just on a completely sold out spring break sailing the end of March. For our cruise it looked like cabanas didn’t completely sell out till 1-2 weeks before the sailing. I assume you could call and ask but not sure if you would get an accurate answer. We loved the loft 19 area. It never felt crowded and I enjoyed being able to sit in the shade!

When they are available, you get a drop down to pick the actual cabana #. They were sold out about 1-2 weeks before our spring break Mardis Gras sailing. If you are not in an excel suite, it will say sold out/not available until about a month before sailing. Then you should be able to book for the week. Daily rentals haven’t been available the last month or two on Mardis Gras and I am assuming Celebration is similar. Our attendants said they have been sold out with weekly rentals. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 9:55 PM, utopiahereicome said:

found this link on previous cruise critic post while searching for cabana info

https://www.carnival.com/cabana/loft-19-cabana-HB2

you have to be logged in to your cruise planner for this to work

Just used this link and it worked for my Christmas sailing on the Celebration.  There were about half the cabanas left for rent and we're still 7 months out!

• 4 months later...
On 5/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, Cruisin4aBruisin73 said:

Just used this link and it worked for my Christmas sailing on the Celebration.  There were about half the cabanas left for rent and we're still 7 months out!

This worked as well! There’s 4 absolute, anyone have experience with 1,2, 11 or 12?

11 hours ago, wesnliz said:

This worked as well! There’s 4 absolute, anyone have experience with 1,2, 11 or 12?

We usually book number 12.  It only has neighbors on one side and offer a nice view of the warm tubs and out to sea. Both 11 and 12 have a nice windbreak so not very windy even in the forward part of the ship.