Options for picky eaters (Eclipse)?

bigAWL

My kids are willing to be adventurous with food, but also like to have access to their comfort foods, specifically fried chicken strips, fries, and mac&cheese.  Should we expect those to be regularly available in the Oceanview Cafe for lunch and dinner?  I'm guessing they won't be available outside those mealtimes, or would they?

They will be take well care of -   Below is  the Kids Menu for Luminae but it is the same in every restaurant -    MDR, Blu or Luminae -

I often order the Petite Filet myself if nothing else interests me -- Also had the Grilled Cheese - 

Also at lunch the pool grill has hamburgers, hot dogs etc.   I'm sure they will find something in the OVC --- of you can fill them up on Ice Cream - LOL

The have sandwiches made to order.   Often Mac an Cheese   I believe also also available via room service but I understand they now charge for that.

KidsMenu_Page_2.thumb.jpg.0d3623d3524c691cae3e413d342fb2b1.jpgenu -

Edited by Jim_Iain

On Solstice last week, there was a special children's section at the buffet.  They always had fish fingers and/or chicken strips, mac and cheese, and a few other items.  Looked good.  It was a spring break cruise, and there were a lot of kids on board.  I am not sure if they have this section all the time, or only when many kids are onboard.

The Mast grill has hamburgers, hot dogs, and fries every day from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm.

Edited by cruiserchuck

The buffet is the way to go with kids.  Meals can take a looooong time.  There are numerous options for children and adults at the buffet.  As mentioned, there is a small child section.  They will be happy there and so will you.

At the buffet, there are dinner theme nights.  Italian Mexican, British, etc.  Enjoy.

• Like 1