Current onboard drinks package price on Symphony

Anyone know the $ price for the drinks package onboard symphony? Sailing in two weeks, but the GBP price is fluctuating between £65-£75 per day. Not sure if it’s worth it, so keeping options open at the mo. 

Edited by *twinkle*

• *twinkle* changed the title to Current onboard drinks package price on Symphony

Not sure about the on-board prices but saw people saying that it's BOGO 50% off offer. Bear in mind that there would be Spanish VAT if you buy on board. 

I'm sailing in May on Symphony and my cruise planner says £64.80 now and that's pretty much the cheapest I've seen since the £43/£60 offer. 

Thank you. We are diamond so get 4 free drinks per day anyway. We do normally buy the package, but used to be approx $55 per day, but seems like it will be nearer to $80pp per day.  Just gonna leave it and pay for drinks as we go. It’s a port intensive cruise anyway, so will be off the ship a lot. I don’t think we will spend $160 per day every day on booze. My other half is a beer drinker, and if I remember correctly, they are only about $10 a bottle. 

• 3 weeks later...