Upgrades

HollyHobbie22

14 minutes ago, HollyHobbie22 said:

I was offered an "upgrade". It is a balcony to balcony "upgrade". However, if I take this will it change my free prepaid gratuities I booked under and my onboard credit.  I don't want to cancel those out by taking the upgrade. 

The only way to know is to call Carnival. Upgrade offers expire, so if interested don't piddle. I generally don't fool with them.

• Like 1

Thanks I will call after work. I would not normally think about it because I usually have decided on my room before booking but this is an upgrade to a spa balcony room so I am really considering it since its a girls trip with my mom and sister. I think we would enjoy it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HollyHobbie22 said:

Thanks I will call after work. I would not normally think about it because I usually have decided on my room before booking but this is an upgrade to a spa balcony room so I am really considering it since its a girls trip with my mom and sister. I think we would enjoy it.

Unfortunately if it is a good deal and a good upgrade, it probably won't be available by then.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, HollyHobbie22 said:

Note if the 3 of you are sharing a Cloud 9 Spa cabin it will only include the spa for 2 people, the third person will have to pay addition to get spa pass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tree.critter said:

Note if the 3 of you are sharing a Cloud 9 Spa cabin it will only include the spa for 2 people, the third person will have to pay addition to get spa pass.

If you don't pay for Spa cabin you often don't get spa passes. Something else to ask.