Mardi Gras deck all around ship

getawaygirl

Does anyone know what deck (if any) goes all the way around the Mardi Gras ship? We like to take morning walks, and we usually end up doing a few laps around the ship. This will be our first time on the Mardi Gras and it's hard for me to tell if any of the decks go all the way around. The "running track " looks pretty small. Thanks in advance for any info.

• Like 1

The jogging track on MG and Celebration is a joke.  It’s about 2 people wide and it’s up around the water park (so track gets wet and it’s slippery) and its under Bolt.  So unless you get up super early when it’s empty, it’s going to be filled with just people standing around and blocking the track.  And I don’t blame them, it’s how the ship was designed.  
but I get up early and just walk the ship…it’s huge, its empty and you can enjoy the spaces.🛳🙂

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BETSY DOLL said:

18 aft has the jogging track. Nothing all around the ship.

IMHO, the deck around the ship is what RCL does right with their freedom class. I think it was deck 4 or 5 but it was lower, quieter, shaded and was very easy to do some laps.

I'm a bit surprised Carnival didn't integrate this into their new class of ships.

• Like 1

When the Dream class ships came out, JH touted that you could walk all the way around the outside of Deck 5 (Lanai) on this class.  I much preferred doing that to walking the track.  We were on the Magic last month, and the forward part of Deck 5 is now restricted to crew only and you can no longer walk all the way around.  I assume that the same thing has happened on Dream and Breeze.