Non-alcoholic Mocktails and non-alcoholic beers on Viking Ocean and Expedition ships?

MWKnight

We purchased the Silver Spirits beverage package although one of us does not typically drink alcoholic beverages. Is anyone familiar with the availability of mocktails or NA beer selection on Viking Expedition or Ocean ships? 

1 hour ago, MWKnight said:

We purchased the Silver Spirits beverage package although one of us does not typically drink alcoholic beverages. Is anyone familiar with the availability of mocktails or NA beer selection on Viking Expedition or Ocean ships? 

I tried to link unsuccessfully Vikings bar menu. So, I will try some screenshots. 

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1228.jpeg

IMG_1229.jpeg

All the bars on Viking Ocean have a list of  mocktails . My sister loved them. Also if you ask a bartender they will come up with a new mocktail based on your favorite tastes, sweet, sour,  spicy  refreshing, mint etc... 

Also she got San Pellegrino Water  when ever she asked. 

I’m going on my first Viking cruise in June and I don’t drink. I have the Silver Spirits package only because it was included in a promotion so thanks for this. Nice to see some mocktail options 

7 hours ago, Azulann said:

Also she got San Pellegrino Water  when ever she asked. 

Sadly I never found any San Pellegrino or other bottled sparkling water on the Jupiter the last two weeks. Not sure if a supply issue or a policy change. The free sparkling stuff is fine and I never did get round to asking why. 

7 hours ago, amelia3171 said:

Sadly I never found any San Pellegrino or other bottled sparkling water on the Jupiter the last two weeks. Not sure if a supply issue or a policy change. The free sparkling stuff is fine and I never did get round to asking why. 

Oh no, my sister will be so disappointed. We will be on the Jupiter June 12! guess we will have to find some in Stockholm before we board.   Last cruise was on Venus in Oct of 2021. They had it then but ran out by end of cruise. 

22 hours ago, MWKnight said:

Is anyone familiar with the availability of mocktails or NA beer selection

Alcohol free beer is certainly available, Heineken Zero, if I remember correctly. It is free of charge during lunch and dinner meal hours.