Chef’s Table Information

trbarton

I’m on the May 23, 2023, Coastal Cruise on the Royal Princess. I just saw on my Medallion App that they show the Chef’s Table on Wednesday & Thursday at 6 pm, our 2 longest port days until 9 pm. If this is correct, I already have a group of 12 people & some people may have other plans. This is very strange to me that they would use these days. 

Hopefully this information is not correct plus i’s listed as only 1 hr. Ive been to many Chef’s dinner & they have never been rushed & only 1 hr.

Tom🤔

Edited by trbarton
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I’m on the May 23, 2023, Coastal Cruise on the Royal Princess. I just saw on my Medallion App that they show the Chef’s Table on Wednesday & Thursday at 6 pm, our 2 longest port days until 9 pm. If this is correct, I already have a group of 12 people & some people may have other plans. This is very strange to me that they would use these days. 

Tom🤔

That is strange.  Did you see it on the Journey View?

I wouldn’t put a lot of trust in Journey View, if so.  Our last cruise, it was way off.

Normally, they don’t advertise CT ahead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

That is strange.  Did you see it on the Journey View?

I wouldn’t put a lot of trust in Journey View, if so.  Our last cruise, it was way off.

Normally, they don’t advertise CT ahead.

Yes it was in my Journey View. This is my 1st time I’ve seen it listed like this in advance. Very Strange. 

Tom🤔

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

Hopefully this information is not correct plus i’s listed as only 1 hr. Ive been to many Chef’s dinner & they have never been rushed & only 1 hr.

Tom🤔

Yes I have done the Chef's table on the Discovery on Port Days...we had to hustle back to the ship but well worth it!

I have attended several CT's during port days but have never seen it listed on the app. I love a good CT but it's always one of those things I must rearrange plans around once I am formally "invited" as staff typically can't even tell me upon embarkation on which day(s) it will occur. 

What is the cost of the Chef's Table, typically? I've been to a handful of tasting menu dinners and loved them. I laughed myself silly during the movie "The Menu," perhaps recognizing some similarities. 😬