Anyone just off the Edge sailing that started on April 7?

fedexretiree

Yes!   It was an amazing cruise.  Service, Food, Entertainment were all top notch.  One of my best sailings on Celebrity.  First time on Edge class for me - I loved the ship (but i had a sunset veranda) still not sure about whether I would like the Infinite verandas.  Minor quibbles - I did not think the martini bar was designed well or in the best location, am not a fan of the single big pool on the resort deck and the sunset bar was not as nice as the other Millennium or Solstice class ships.  I think a couple of these issues have been addressed on the Beyond,.

Edited by Toronto Guy

2 hours ago, Toronto Guy said:

Yes!   It was an amazing cruise.  Service, Food, Entertainment were all top notch.  One of my best sailings on Celebrity.  First time on Edge class for me - I loved the ship (but i had a sunset veranda) still not sure about whether I would like the Infinite verandas.  Minor quibbles - I did not think the martini bar was designed well or in the best location, am not a fan of the single big pool on the resort deck and the sunset bar was not as nice as the other Millennium or Solstice class ships.  I think a couple of these issues have been addressed on the Beyond,.

You are correct!  The Beyond has an amazing Sunset Bar and the Martini Bar has much more bar seating than either the Edge or Apex.

We liked the single large pool, made that whole area feel more open. 

5 hours ago, Toronto Guy said:

Thanks for the info.  How was the weather and the Seas?  Wasnt sure about the infinate veranda either so we  had a Sunset Veranda booked as well..

11 hours ago, Toronto Guy said:

Did you like the Beyond better?  Did it seem more crowded??  I’m concerned with the extra deck that single pool is going to be shoulder to shoulder. 

18 hours ago, fedexretiree said:

We were supposed to be on the April 7 Edge sailing but had to cancel at the last minute.  Would just like to hear anyone's opinion of that trip.  Good or bad.

We were on the Edge April 7th sailing.  We thought the ship was in very good shape, and food and activities were great.

Our whole group loved Eden and Roof Top Grill was a great surprise.

If you have any specific questions, let me know. 😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 1:05 PM, fedexretiree said:

We were supposed to be on the April 7 Edge sailing but had to cancel at the last minute.  Would just like to hear anyone's opinion of that trip.  Good or bad.

On the Edge April 7 sailing, as well. Agree that all was great. So much so, we stayed on the for TA B2B! It can use some TLC with wear and tear on some furniture but nothing to complain about and I believe she's scheduled for dry dock in Oct, so that may be addressed then. Again, nothing we experienced that should deter anyone from sailing her.