Vibe Pass - Viva

dwr777

1 hour ago, dwr777 said:

Anyone know how/when I can purchase a Vibe pass on Viva? Thanks!

Keep checking under Explore and Plan and Onboard Activities on your MyNCL account. They are not offered yet. And, in general, there is no need to spend money on the Vibe. Very few people who spend money on a Vibe pass actually use it. 

25 minutes ago, dwr777 said:

My last three cruises have been Haven, this one is not.  I will most definitely use it.

Thanks, I will keep checking.

As we always do too.   We will cancel our Viva 2025 sailing if we cannot secure passes before final payment.     

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Keep checking under Explore and Plan and Onboard Activities on your MyNCL account. They are not offered yet. And, in general, there is no need to spend money on the Vibe. Very few people who spend money on a Vibe pass actually use it. 

That’s not quite true @BirdTravels .  If you’re not in the Haven and don’t want loud music and have to rush to find a lounger, the Vibe is excellent. I got it on the Getaway on a sailing to the Caribbean in February. It made my cruise.
As a solo traveller I met some lovely people there every day to chat with and it was lovely having the bartenders know my name and my drink order by the second or third day.

I’ve two more cruises booked and have booked the Vibe for each one. Each to their own. It’s listed under Entertainment to prebook it. Well worth it IMHO. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

and a lot of people who purchase it, love to use it also!