Desired excursion full three months before cruise

gailellen12

No way to waitlist until onboard.  But keep checking back, people cancel all the time.

Be advised that if you book something else in the meantime and it conflicts, it won't show as available - but you can always call and ask.

If you post the info about the tour on the destination board, people can help you find local tour providers to duplicate most ship tours.  Cancellation policies are something you should research when sailing any cruise line, but especially since you are sailing NCL, please be careful about researching private tour cancellation policies prior to booking since NCL have been cancelling ports for environmental reasons after final payment in some destinations.  On my last cruise, people first found out about the port cancellation in the Dominican Republic because the local private vendors kept asking "are you sure you are docking here" and touting their generous refund policies instead of describing tours when passengers tried to book with them.  Many independent tour guides will refund you if you don't dock, but if you buy tickets for museum entrance  that might be nonrefundable, although your trip insurance might reimburse you if you don't dock (the trip insurance I buy would cover this but I buy insurance from a third party and don't know what the NCL insurance would cover). 

• Like 1