LaQuinta Inn - Miami

Geema

Has anyone ever stayed at either of the LaQuinta Inns near the airport in Miami? Are they in a decent neighborhood with stores or restaurants nearby? Did a search and can't find much other than someone was going to stay at one. I'd appreciate any help!

I'd like to know if a shuttle is provided - since they say in their website one is "available".

Stayed there last week........Hotel was damaged by last years late hurricane. Everything is being replaced......all furniture etc. Most of the rooms are still closed. Most of the people there were going on cruises. Its ok for one night, smelt a little musty but our room was clean. Only paid $50.00 for the night.

Also have continental breakfast in morning.

Theres a little plaza next door. Of course nobody speaks english or very little english. Has a convienence store, and restaurants, and liquor store...

Theres a McDonalds, Dennys, Wendys also. They also have a shuttle service that will take you to cruise port for $10.00 a person.

Cheryl

I stayed at the La Quinta Airport North Jan. 27 pre-cruise and Feb. 4th post cruise. It was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at any hotel! They had signs saying they were doing repairs, but to be honest I didn't notice anything (I guess I was just not paying attention :) ). My room was fine.

Archived