Contacting Cruise Connect/Intercruise to book.

FangedRose

I’ve spoken to Cunard and they say that the problem is staffing issues at Intercruise. Their only advice was to keep trying the number and fill out the online contact form. I said I would give it another week of trying but then swap to car parking instead. 

I can’t believe that they are that busy so I think it’s more than staffing issues 

We too had problems phoning. We've got a complimentary coach with P and O; the online application doesn't work for that. After several attempts I phoned again and they answered within about two minutes. They booked the coach  straightaway with no issues at all. We've used them many times before and they've been excellent. The staff member said they're understaffed and overwhelmed because so many people are booking cruises. We booked another coach for a different cruise around 6 weeks ago. Got thru straightaway then. Be patient, you'll hopefully get thru sooner or later.☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UiHyt said:

We too had problems phoning. We've got a complimentary coach with P and O; the online application doesn't work for that. After several attempts I phoned again and they answered within about two minutes. They booked the coach  straightaway with no issues at all. We've used them many times before and they've been excellent. The staff member said they're understaffed and overwhelmed because so many people are booking cruises. We booked another coach for a different cruise around 6 weeks ago. Got thru straightaway then. Be patient, you'll hopefully get thru sooner or later.☺️

What time of day did you phone?

• Like 1

So far today I have called 4 times since 9am and have been on hold listening to music for 26, 35, 55 and 54 minutes duration at the end of which the line rings once and then goes dead .  Either the entire population has booked a cruise or the staff at Intercruises consists of one person!! 
if the cruise lines are reading this …please review the very unsatisfactory situation. At this rate I will be phoning until August 😅
they don’t even respond to the online enquiry form 😖

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

This may be a stupid question but is it possible that they have a different phone number for P&O travellers than for people who book directly ?  If so it could be worth using 

01942 727985 which is the number that I use when booking directly.

SUCCESS !!  Finally managed to get through to a human being after dedicating hours of my day to being on hold for 30-55 minutes at a time !  Lovely lady who answered my call explained that they were simply overwhelmed by calls.  So, for those of you still trying...don't give up hope and do be prepared to lose a lot of your day/s listening to the same piece of music.  Good luck .....I am going for a lie down in a darkened room.

On 5/6/2023 at 1:54 PM, FangedRose said:

So have I! But you can't persevere when they won't talk to you!

• Like 2

We are also having loads of problems. Also on the complimentary coach package thing with P&O. Booked the coach ages ago and could get through easily. We go on 26th May and have received nothing - no confirmation and no voucher. Can’t get through to anyone - office hours on the website don’t seem to be right. Working full-time without access to a phone. Just an absolute nightmare! Tempted to just ring the emergency phone line but I guess that won’t get me anywhere either. Just a load of stress you don’t need - really surprised P&O use this company. 

58 minutes ago, Katysb said:

We are also having loads of problems. Also on the complimentary coach package thing with P&O. Booked the coach ages ago and could get through easily. We go on 26th May and have received nothing - no confirmation and no voucher. Can’t get through to anyone - office hours on the website don’t seem to be right. Working full-time without access to a phone. Just an absolute nightmare! Tempted to just ring the emergency phone line but I guess that won’t get me anywhere either. Just a load of stress you don’t need - really surprised P&O use this company. 

Hi

The e voucher and confirmation of the pick-up times should arrive in approx 14 days before departure so it should arrive imminently. It would be helpful to other customers to know if and when it does arrive. Do you have the emergency number?

30 minutes ago, UiHyt said:

Hi

The e voucher and confirmation of the pick-up times should arrive in approx 14 days before departure so it should arrive imminently. It would be helpful to other customers to know if and when it does arrive. Do you have the emergency number?

We go in 13 days and still haven’t received anything. I have just spoken to the company we book through and they told me cruise connect should have sent me a booking confirmation. I haven’t even had this, the guy just told me my voucher would come 21 days before travel. Desperately hoping that they have just messed up my email address but really worried they have just messed up the whole booking. My mum has been really I’ll and just gone through treatment for cancer - just wanted her to have a nice time and it all feels really stressful. Cannot get hold of cruise connect - the website says it’s open on Saturday and it’s not. Fingers crossed we get this sorted. I’ll update to help others when I get through to them. I haven’t got the emergency number as this comes on the ticket - but think I might have seen it on the internet somewhere. Guessing this is for people who have missed coaches though! 

46 minutes ago, Katysb said:

We go in 13 days and still haven’t received anything. I have just spoken to the company we book through and they told me cruise connect should have sent me a booking confirmation. I haven’t even had this, the guy just told me my voucher would come 21 days before travel. Desperately hoping that they have just messed up my email address but really worried they have just messed up the whole booking. My mum has been really I’ll and just gone through treatment for cancer - just wanted her to have a nice time and it all feels really stressful. Cannot get hold of cruise connect - the website says it’s open on Saturday and it’s not. Fingers crossed we get this sorted. I’ll update to help others when I get through to them. I haven’t got the emergency number as this comes on the ticket - but think I might have seen it on the internet somewhere. Guessing this is for people who have missed coaches though! 

Thanks. According to Cruise Connect website: 

Your selected question
When will I get my final e-Voucher?
This will be emailed to you approximately 14 days before your sailing date.
This contradicts the initial  e confirmation of the booking we have received which states 21 days before sailing date.

Edited by UiHyt