Adding friend to your reservation?

sollan

We are doing the TA in october. Friends from US are coming over to join us on the cruise which will be SO nice.

We are supposed to be able to share and add them to our booking but it doesnt work...

Have sent an invitation through FB that they have accepted and I get a QR code in reply.

And then...? I might be very, very, very stupid but I do not know what to do with that? If I scan it I just come to the starting point... the same QR code? And even thogh I have sent them an invitation that they have accepted they don't show...

It's possible that a app is "The Thing" but I must say that Celebrity app is way better.

2 hours ago, sollan said:

We are doing the TA in october. Friends from US are coming over to join us on the cruise which will be SO nice.

We are supposed to be able to share and add them to our booking but it doesnt work...

Have sent an invitation through FB that they have accepted and I get a QR code in reply.

And then...? I might be very, very, very stupid but I do not know what to do with that? If I scan it I just come to the starting point... the same QR code? And even thogh I have sent them an invitation that they have accepted they don't show...

It's possible that a app is "The Thing" but I must say that Celebrity app is way better.

You need to call your travel agent or Virgin and give them your friends booking number. They can create a “travel with” link which will get you both a welcome bottle of sparkling wine and it will allow you to book things together on the app like dining and show reservations. It used to give you $50 OBC but that program is over. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FFMilesJunkie said:

You need to call your travel agent or Virgin and give them your friends booking number. They can create a “travel with” link which will get you both a welcome bottle of sparkling wine and it will allow you to book things together on the app like dining and show reservations. It used to give you $50 OBC but that program is over. 

Thanks!

Actually I don't understand why they have this non-functional option in the app...  

On 4/24/2023 at 6:56 AM, sollan said:

Actually I don't understand why they have this non-functional option in the app... 

It is functional, we've used it to link with shipmates in the past. Not sure why it's not working for you, but if you contact your travel agent, they'll be able to link the reserviations for you.

• Like 1