Booking shows/entertainment once on board

Wanderlust80

We are 20 days out for our first cruise on the Norwegian Escape, we have done our check in and we were able to book one show (The choir of men) and one of our restaurants for specialty dining (Cagney's) ahead of time. I was unable to book our other restaurant or any other shows, when I called Norwegian, they told us we have to book everything else on the ship. My question is if I can book both the shows/entertainment and the specialty restaurants on the kiosks on the ship or do we need to go to a different spot to book the shows? Any help/advice is appreciated Thanks!! 

2 hours ago, Wanderlust80 said:

We are 20 days out for our first cruise on the Norwegian Escape, we have done our check in and we were able to book one show (The choir of men) and one of our restaurants for specialty dining (Cagney's) ahead of time. I was unable to book our other restaurant or any other shows, when I called Norwegian, they told us we have to book everything else on the ship. My question is if I can book both the shows/entertainment and the specialty restaurants on the kiosks on the ship or do we need to go to a different spot to book the shows? Any help/advice is appreciated Thanks!! 

My preference, and I did this on Escape, is to get on the ship as early as possible, go directly to the Social and book any remaining entertainment that I'm interested in and then go across the hall to Teppenyaki and book specialty dining.

I prefer dealing with crew as opposed to the kiosks.

It's a super quick process and I've done the same on my last 3 NCL sailings and I'll be doing it again in July on Joy.

1 hour ago, Wanderlust80 said:

We did get an early boarding time to try to make sure we could get it all done, I didn’t realize you could book at the restaurants too, thank you!

At Teppenyaki they have crew there to book ALL the specialty dining. One stop shopping. Lol 😂