Seaside 4/19-4/23 Onboard Documents

scb555

We were on this same cruise! Just a heads up...no breakfast room service was available ( at least for our package fantasia). Our room steward said this was the first cruise after repositioning and that might explain it but he was unsure why. One of our friends tried to order room service twice for dinner and was able to get through one of those times but her food was never delivered. No deal breaker there was plenty of yummy food at the buffett and dining room. It's just to give you a heads up on that. Other than the crazy long onboarding line (3 hours) the rest of the cruise was fabulous! Y'all will have a great time!

• Thanks 1

The chef's suggestion was included. We had a few members of our group order it with no up-charge. The only items that appeared to have an uncharge were on the second page and had a price denoted.

Thank you so much for this!  I was on two 7-night cruises on the Divina (and loved it) in 2014, my SO has never cruised on MSC.  We will be on the Seaside on May 7. May I ask you a few questions?

I did not see a formal night - are all four nights casual?

Do we need reservations for shows? 

We intend to carry on all luggage (two medium, one carryon bag). Are there any problems related to this?

What time will cabins be ready?

Are the lines for dinner long?

Thank you!