How to change dinner reservations

tbmrt

3 hours ago, tbmrt said:

Made my reservations last night but wondering how to change on the App for a different time 

You just go in and change it. You might need to cancel one to make the new one if they overlap so check what is available first and then cancel. 

1 hour ago, jon81uk said:

You just go in and change it. You might need to cancel one to make the new one if they overlap so check what is available first and then cancel. 

Jon...Thanks for all your help.  Probably stupid question, but I couldn't find anywhere on the App last night to cancel dinners.

57 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Jon...Thanks for all your help.  Probably stupid question, but I couldn't find anywhere on the App last night to cancel dinners.

You just click on the booking in the agenda and edit to change time or cancel is at the bottom. It’s one of those simple when you find it things!

• Thanks 1

You can view what is available without canceling, but you will need to cancel your existing reservation before you can make a new one.  It won't let you make two dinner reservations on the same night IN ADVANCE.  After boarding, you can eat at two restaurants in the same night but one needs to be a walk up.  Our last night, previous cruise, we did appetizers at one and entree/dessert at another.