adv. of seas...what ia age range???

unit35

my boyfriend and I are both 24 and have planned a cruise aboard adventure of the seas this june. We are oging to aruba, curaciao, st. martin, st. thomas... this is our first time on a cruise and we were told this was the best cruise for use...well, does anyone know if this is true. I am getting nervous...does this ship have any night life for our age range?? anything romantic for couples??

:o

You will have plenty to do.

There are any number of bars for nightlife. The most frequented is disco that is located in the center of the ship. It is hopping until the "wee" hours. No problem there.

If your into latin style dancing and music, the martini bar becomes a latin "fiesta" each evening.

As for romantic-- there too, you will have no problem. Have a very nice dinner for 2 at Portofino-- plan for 2-2.5 hours, its $20per person extra and well worth it (IMO).

If you like spa type services, consider the "Rasul" in the spa. It will run you all about $85-100 (if I recall correctly) but it is a couples treatment that you self administer;). You will be taken to a private Rasul room where you are given various muds, scrubs, and oils. You mud one another up (or down) and then it is washed off by a shower that activates automatically on a timer. You then can exfoliate??sp, followed by another rinse down and then oil one another up. Having done this, I will say I was a bit leary prior to doing it. I enjoyed every minute of it. It can be very intimate, erotic, romantic, (choose your own descriptive word), etc.

You will have plenty of fun.

Jay

Archived