Current drink menus

Balkongen

Hi everyone,

does anyone have a copy of the updated menu's onboard? We are currently deciding which drink package to choose but does not find any updated menu's of what's included in the easy plus package. Can someone confirm if the tropical treasure section is included in the easy plus?

Thank you,

Balkongen

1 hour ago, Balkongen said:

Hi everyone,

does anyone have a copy of the updated menu's onboard? We are currently deciding which drink package to choose but does not find any updated menu's of what's included in the easy plus package. Can someone confirm if the tropical treasure section is included in the easy plus?

Thank you,

Balkongen

They are posted here. 

8 hours ago, Balkongen said:

Thank you Freeon.

To bad the tropical treasures isn't included in the easy plus, but still seems lika a pretty good deal.

I see that the tropical treasures are $13.00 and the easy plus covers drinks up to $10.00. It's my understanding from post on this forum that if you get one of those drinks with the easy plus package you only pay the difference, so $3.00

19 minutes ago, freeon said:

I see that the tropical treasures are $13.00 and the easy plus covers drinks up to $10.00. It's my understanding from post on this forum that if you get one of those drinks with the easy plus package you only pay the difference, so $3.00

You may have to pay $4.00, depending on when you booked. They are only honoring $9 credit towards more expensive drinks right now, if you bought the Easy Plus package back when it only covered drinks up to $9.

5 hours ago, freeon said:

5 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

You may have to pay $4.00, depending on when you booked. They are only honoring $9 credit towards more expensive drinks right now, if you bought the Easy Plus package back when it only covered drinks up to $9.

Hi, thank you for the advices. I have the Easy package but we are now thinking about upgrading the package, so it will be 10usd in that case.

But isn't gratitude added on top of the prize?

So a drink from the tropical treasures section would be 13USD - 10USD + gratitude on the whole drink (13*0,18=2,34USD) = 5,34USD.

I also saw a video from port carnival where they stated that VAT or state tax were added on all the ordered drinks, have anyone experienced this?

Sorry, I might be overthinking this whole drink package thing. I will probably just be sipping Heineken the whole cruise anyway even if I go for the premium package 😂

6 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Thank you, that is very helpful! 

I will also attending Meraviglia in a few months. Do you also have the English pub's beer menu? And do you know if it's possible to order in the champagne bar with the easy plus package or is it considered a signature venue?

Enjoy your cruise.

//Balkongen

12 hours ago, Balkongen said:

But isn't gratitude added on top of the prize?

I also saw a video from port carnival where they stated that VAT or state tax were added on all the ordered drinks, have anyone experienced this?

The package that I have for our upcoming cruise has gratuities included. I have the all drinks and WIFI package.

VAT is only added while in port at Port Canaveral because it's a US ports. Once the ship leaves VAT is no longer applied for the rest of the cruise, including other ports. 

12 hours ago, Balkongen said:

And do you know if it's possible to order in the champagne bar with the easy plus package or is it considered a signature venue?

Below is from my booking so I assume you can order from champagne bar since only 2 bars are listed under signature venue.

The Easy Plus Package covers all the above served at our bars, buffet, main restaurant and specialty restaurants. What?s more, it also includes private islands, but does not cover the signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments or Jean-Philippe Maury venues, MSC Virtuosa Starship Club)

10 hours ago, freeon said:

The package that I have for our upcoming cruise has gratuities included. I have the all drinks and WIFI package.

VAT is only added while in port at Port Canaveral because it's a US ports. Once the ship leaves VAT is no longer applied for the rest of the cruise, including other ports. 

Below is from my booking so I assume you can order from champagne bar since only 2 bars are listed under signature venue.

The Easy Plus Package covers all the above served at our bars, buffet, main restaurant and specialty restaurants. What?s more, it also includes private islands, but does not cover the signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments or Jean-Philippe Maury venues, MSC Virtuosa Starship Club)

It's sales tax not VAT.  Nowhere in the US to my knowledge has anything resembling a VAT