On Board Tour of the Costa Toscana

alpencoolcruiser

Next up.. Deck 8 tour - The Buffet is here and so lots of people walk the deck (instead of walking the plank.. sorry for my weird sea humour) The infinity walk we started from here too - but that will be another video. We also catch most of the shows at the Colosseo from here.  I think the Colosseo is a super cool concept. Prefer it to stuffy auditoriums / theatres. What do you think ? 

5 hours ago, alpencoolcruiser said:

Next up.. Deck 8 tour - The Buffet is here and so lots of people walk the deck (instead of walking the plank.. sorry for my weird sea humour) The infinity walk we started from here too - but that will be another video. We also catch most of the shows at the Colosseo from here.  I think the Colosseo is a super cool concept. Prefer it to stuffy auditoriums / theatres. What do you think ? 

For sitting comfortably and watching a show, the Colosseo is horrible, in my opinion. But each to his own.. !

14 hours ago, maryann2 said:

Thank you again. Brings back so many memories.

i enjoyed the Colosseo area.  Similar concept on Carnival Celebration but IMHO better utilised on Toscana.

yes, me too - I like the more relaxed setting of the Colosseo. 

3 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

I really enjoyed the videos.  I have never sailed Costa but have a cruise booked on Toscana next March.  Thanks for the preview!

Wow , thanks for letting me know : more outside decks videos coming . I hope you have a great trip on the Toscana. I will have one on the Virgin Voyages very soon this month!

After the Celebrity Apex, I think Toscana is my favourite ship.  We loved Smeralda so much ( with kids) that we went right ahead and booked Toscana for last April.  Also loved the Heineken Bar which was a great addition and the main giant lounge was fantastic for live music and trivia.  

My only issue is that Costa tend to repeat the exact same itineraries and I like to go to new places, so will keep looking out for a different itinerary. 

On 5/5/2023 at 2:12 PM, dritan said:

After the Celebrity Apex, I think Toscana is my favourite ship.  We loved Smeralda so much ( with kids) that we went right ahead and booked Toscana for last April.  Also loved the Heineken Bar which was a great addition and the main giant lounge was fantastic for live music and trivia.  

My only issue is that Costa tend to repeat the exact same itineraries and I like to go to new places, so will keep looking out for a different itinerary. 

I too loved the Heineken Bar and would love to be on the Toscana again. I hope to be able to do Dubai and some other destination too. I have never been on Celebrity but next week we will be sailing again on the maiden voyage of the Resilient Lady of Virgin Voyages : my favourite cruise line so far. I will be posting about that then. 

• 3 months later...