Coronation Cruise Parking

kriscii

Managed to get booked on the cruise but have spotted that at this late a date there is no official parking available at the port. I guess parking in the nearby multi-stories and catching a taxi is an option but getting a taxi on disembarkation probably won't be so easy, I assume there will be a big queue issue? Anyone have any other options?

Thank you

7 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

Have you tried CPS? That's the company we always book with.

Yes tried them first they are the Cunard recommended one as well. On one of the other sites they were showing no parking available until Thursday. People are generally booking up cruises months in advance so part of the problem but you might have expected spaces free up from the cancelled TA cruises this replaces.

28 minutes ago, kriscii said:

Managed to get booked on the cruise but have spotted that at this late a date there is no official parking available at the port. I guess parking in the nearby multi-stories and catching a taxi is an option but getting a taxi on disembarkation probably won't be so easy, I assume there will be a big queue issue? Anyone have any other options?

Thank you

Parking4Cruises

Triangle Parking

Overnight Hotel with private parking.  
Hilton Ageas offer a package with private taxi transfers to/from Terminal 

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Hotel

14 minutes ago, kriscii said:

Yes tried them first they are the Cunard recommended one as well. On one of the other sites they were showing no parking available until Thursday. People are generally booking up cruises months in advance so part of the problem but you might have expected spaces free up from the cancelled TA cruises this replaces.

Try booking. I just did a dummy run and they were ready to take my payment.

17 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Overnight Hotel with private parking.  
Hilton Ageas offer a package with private taxi transfers to/from Terminal 

Interesting idea, I wanted to avoid Taxi's but as they are organising it and I'll get Hilton points. It is interesting if a little expensive £192

The other 2 parking options you mention are also full.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, swanseaboy said:

I know a buddy of mine parks in West Quay Shopping Car Park at £5 for 24 hours. He was there for 2 weeks and it was fine. 

I did have a look at West Quay and couldn't see where it said it allowed multi night stays but I saw someone else mention it.

6 minutes ago, kriscii said:

Interesting idea, I wanted to avoid Taxi's but as they are organising it and I'll get Hilton points. It is interesting if a little expensive £192

Thanks

Hilton Doubletree Southampton also offer cruise packages, but the hotel is sad and past it’s best.

9 minutes ago, kriscii said:

Thanks

Then, as a last resort, there is “Park on my Drive” as an option.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Predictive

42 minutes ago, kriscii said:

I did have a look at West Quay and couldn't see where it said it allowed multi night stays but I saw someone else mention it.

Just remembered - years back - came up in a discussion…..Mayfair Guest House…..

27 minutes ago, clydecruiser said:

We managed to book with CPS £125 earlier. No consolation I know. 

we are staying the weekend at the Hilton and it is £108 b&b pernight so if 1 night plus parking is £192 it is good value. 

Also includes private taxi to/from terminal

Hi All, both CPS and Azure were fully booked, so I started to look at other options.  I settled on the Ibis at West Quay - booked through the Accor site it included the night before stay, and up to 8 nights parking for £80.00. Just need to pay for the taxi for a short distance on top.  I could only find this by typing in Ibis and cruise and stay and park,.  Hope this helps others.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mandymay said:

Did you manage to find any suitable parking ?

I have had absolutely no luck & am now looking at Eastgate multi storey 🙂

My backup plan was a taxi there and back, I asked for a quote just waiting for them to confirm availability and a price. We live close enough to grab a taxi, but I just like to jump in my car at the end of the holiday. All the multi-stories still require a taxi, so may as well do that option.

1 hour ago, Staffordshirecruiser said:

Hi All, both CPS and Azure were fully booked, so I started to look at other options.  I settled on the Ibis at West Quay - booked through the Accor site it included the night before stay, and up to 8 nights parking for £80.00. Just need to pay for the taxi for a short distance on top.  I could only find this by typing in Ibis and cruise and stay and park,.  Hope this helps others.

Could be an option If the taxi direct is more expensive!