Flightease quotes browsing on mobile phone

It often doesn't work on a normal web browser on a computer either.  Sometimes clearing the browser cache helps.  Or maybe something is broken on Chrome on Android; I have never tried it.

• Thanks 1

I just tried on my Android tablet using Chrome and it worked fine.

What dates are you looking for?  It may be too far ahead (I had that problem recently for my cruise next February/March). You can only access flights I think 330 days out (and that would be from end date of your sailing).

34 minutes ago, boeckli said:

I just tried on my Android tablet using Chrome and it worked fine.

What dates are you looking for?  It may be too far ahead (I had that problem recently for my cruise next February/March). You can only access flights I think 330 days out (and that would be from end date of your sailing).

Thank you for checking. It's a closer date. Can you provide a screen shot of where the option to view flight quotes is? This is not a booking I have, I'm just browsing.

25 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Thank you for checking. It's a closer date. Can you provide a screen shot of where the option to view flight quotes is? This is not a booking I have, I'm just browsing.

Not sure if you can browse air without a booking.  It works for my existing booking but I can't find a way to check on FlightEase for any other sailing (even if logged in).

See also this thread I found 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2903665-flight-ease-question-about-pre-booking-quotes-on-cost-and-flights/

Edited by boeckli

20 minutes ago, boeckli said:

Not sure if you can browse air without a booking.  It works for my existing booking but I can't find a way to check on FlightEase for any other sailing (even if logged in).

See also this thread I found 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2903665-flight-ease-question-about-pre-booking-quotes-on-cost-and-flights/

Thanks. Maybe I was getting confused with Royal. I thought you could browse specific voyages on HAL. My cruise is almost a year out, so I have to wait. I was looking at closer dates to just get a feel for what the prices might be when they do come available.

I'll try the Princess route.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

My experience has been you can't look up flights unless you're booked. We don't always book through HAL, we usually book directly with the airline and only through HAL if it's less expensive.

We do have an issue with Flightease late at night/wee hours, so if you do search try it earlier, well before midnight.

4 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

My experience has been you can't look up flights unless you're booked. We don't always book through HAL, we usually book directly with the airline and only through HAL if it's less expensive.

We do have an issue with Flightease late at night/wee hours, so if you do search try it earlier, well before midnight.

Thank you! Flightease is usually cheaper for the one way Transatlantic flights but we do shop around. We enjoy the flexibility of snagging the flight and adjusting if prices go down before final payment.