Flight Ease Question about pre booking quotes on cost and flights.

terrydtx

I was browsing the Princess website and see that Princess uses the same Flight Ease that HAL uses, but they will let you look at air costs and flights before you book the cruise. I have never been able to do this with HAL and have to question if Princess does it why not HAL, same web platform and ownership? I am looking at a similar cruise on two different lines and the great deals we got in the past on HAL flight ease and how user friendly it is, could be the difference in choosing what to book. I do not want to book just to find out what I can get airfare for. Princess is not one of the lines we are considering so their flight ease does me no good.

Edited by terrydtx

What if you find a similar itinerary on Princess and then adjust the dates to match your HAL itinerary?

I agree though.... I try to book airfare with the cruise lines, and this has been an issue with HAL before.

• Like 2

It is exactly the same service, I have actually had Princess agents assist me with HAL flights.  It drives me crazy too but the overall website experience is sorely lacking - you know us old people can’t operate a computer so why fix it😬

Edited by Mary229
  • Haha 1