Can dining upgrade be shared?

dkperkins

If I purchase the specialty dining upgrade for my wife and I for two additional specialty meals, can they be used by my daughters when we all eat together? Our original FAS promo gets my wife and I two specialty meals. I am looking to purchase two more for my two daughters who are joining us and wondering if I can save some money if I get the upgrade for two meals for us and share them with our daughters.

29 minutes ago, dkperkins said:

If I purchase the specialty dining upgrade for my wife and I for two additional specialty meals, can they be used by my daughters when we all eat together? Our original FAS promo gets my wife and I two specialty meals. I am looking to purchase two more for my two daughters who are joining us and wondering if I can save some money if I get the upgrade for two meals for us and share them with our daughters.

No. Specialty ding credits are non transferable. They have to be used by the person with the credit. You need to buy your daughter her own package. 

If I understand the question correctly:  If you are all going to dine together it is an option to share a specialty dinner at the ala carte restaurants (I believe Teppenyaki is the only one that is not).  We did this at Cagneys and Q.  Portions were huge.  It was our experience that there was enough food for two.  We shared the app, main entree, and dessert and couldn't eat it all.  So. Much. Food.  

If you have bigger appetites you can always order and pay for another app, main, or dessert.

So if you all are seated together, just tell them you are using 2 dining credits rather than 4.  It shouldn't matter whose name the credit it is.