Anyone done the Bermudaful Island Tour ?

brandba

We are going to be in Bermuda on Celebrity and on the 16th, there is a 5 hour tour "bermudaful Island tour" on Viator tht is 5 hrs with a nice itinerary.  There is a 9:30 departure but our ship leaves at 4:00 PM.  Has anyone taken this and does it really get back within the 5 hours?  I don't want to "miss the boat"!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, moposh said:

Is it a shore excursion with the ship?  Leaving at 9:30 a.m. should get back around 2:30 p.m. so you should be okay.

They said it was with Viator. Viator is a third party middleman that resells local tours. They are owned by TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor also owns Cruise Critic. I see that Viator is charging the same as the local tour operator so the local operator must be paying a commission to Viator. If I were booking the tour I would book direct with the local operator so that the locals would get the full amount. That would be Bermudaful Island Tours. 

https://bermudafulisland.com

I would not book with that company though. I would book a four hour taxi tour. 

I agree with you that they should be okay getting back.

Edited by Charles4515

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, bubbachief said:

Why would you not book with the company?

Do you mean Viator? They are a third party middleman, they don’t organize tours they just resell them. You are not dealing with the actual tour organizer. Which might be problematic if something goes wrong. I have read reviews where they have not been helpful when there were problems. It is better to book direct with the tour company, in this case Bermudaful Island Tours.  It is definitely better to book direct in Bermuda if you can. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1