Tracy's Crab House Question, looking for King Crab legs

larrybritt

We too had excursions booked in Juneau and were bummed that we didn't get to try the crab at Tracy's, which was on my AK trip bucket list.  We were still pining for it so on our way back to the ship in Skagway, we passed by The Fish Company and detoured in for some crab legs, which were delicious!   So just in case the timing doesn't work out for you at Tracy's, check into some restaurants in other ports as a back-up plan.  Might not be the same experience, but I'm sure it will be tasty.  Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by LuvCruising88
Hit post too soon
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2023 at 5:06 PM, larrybritt said:

LOL that funny. I’m just trying to get an answer to a question. And figured I would ask the entire Princess group. I get Alaska is specific but the Princess group as a whole is awesome. You didn’t even take the time to offer anything to the question. Anyway, anyone who can offer any insight is appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry you didn’t get an answer.  In 2019 Princess offered Tracy’s Crab Cakes on the Lido deck. Don’t know if they still do.  They were different, but good.  I ate several orders!