Mani/Pedi package for multiple visits

Wayfairers

It has been my experience that the packages will usually be offered once you aboard ship.  However, I do remember that on our Grand Asia, there was one offered pre-cruise for men's haircuts.  I don't remember if one was offered for any services for women.  Perhaps others have a better memory.  Why don't you ask this question on the 2023 World cruise roll calls.  The cruise will be ending in a couple of week.

I’m thinking I will talk to the spa once I’m on board - should have made that clear.  I’ve never seen a pre cruise offer on mani/pedi.  Never seen on onboard either, but then I haven’t paid attention to mani/pedi on board because I usually do my own nails.  Got my first on board pedi last fall and they did a good job so thinking rather than taking nail polish and polish remover I may just let them do it.  

I asked the question here instead of the world cruise roll calls because there are long cruises other than the world and I wanted to reach everyone, not just those currently on the 2023 world cruise or on the 2024 world with me.

• Like 1