Coco Cay Beach Club - Lunch reservations?

BobNoxious

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Independence last week and had to make our lunch reservations when we entered the Beach Club.  The process went smoothly and we were able to secure 11:30 seating for 4 of us with no problem.  The lunch alone was worth the price of Beach Club admission!  Surf and Turf were AMAZING!

On 5/10/2023 at 1:56 PM, Saturngrl said:

We were on Independence last week and had to make our lunch reservations when we entered the Beach Club.  The process went smoothly and we were able to secure 11:30 seating for 4 of us with no problem.  The lunch alone was worth the price of Beach Club admission!  Surf and Turf were AMAZING!

Are there enough lounge chairs at the pool and beach or is it crowded? What times were the options for lunch reservations? Thanks

14 hours ago, Marie51 said:

Are there enough lounge chairs at the pool and beach or is it crowded? What times were the options for lunch reservations? Thanks

There are a few daybeds by the pool and loungers in the pool.  They fill quickly, so be among the first off your ship to snag one.  There are other sitting areas farther away and plenty of loungers on the beach.  

Lunch reservations started with an 11:00 time slot.  We arrived early enough to get an 11:30 slot.  I don't know how late they go. 

Hope this helps. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 7:51 AM, Saturngrl said:

There are a few daybeds by the pool and loungers in the pool.  They fill quickly, so be among the first off your ship to snag one.  There are other sitting areas farther away and plenty of loungers on the beach.  

Lunch reservations started with an 11:00 time slot.  We arrived early enough to get an 11:30 slot.  I don't know how late they go. 

Hope this helps. 

Did you walk there or take the shuttle around island there?   (I want to be one of the first, and I am looking for the quickest way).

58 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

Did you walk there or take the shuttle around island there?   (I want to be one of the first, and I am looking for the quickest way).

Personally, I would walk as soon as you disembark the ship.  We had to do the shuttles because my DH has ambulation challenges, which slowed us down.   We had to wait for one shuttle to take us to the end of the pier, then board another shuttle that had several stops before the Beach Club.  Upon arrival, I sent my DH to get in line for our lunch reservations while I snagged the beach bed.   Once that was done, I was able to join my DH in the reservation line and secure 11:30 reservations for us and our friends.