Seafood restaurant in Skagway

Theo1429

24 minutes ago, Theo1429 said:

Best restaurant for crabs during stop in skagway

You read the many other threads here about crab seasons being closed, most crab (except Dungeness at this time) being frozen and brought in from outside Alaska?

18 hours ago, Theo1429 said:

Best restaurant for crabs during stop in skagway

Also check the menu for the Skagway Brewing Company.  We generally order either their halibut and chips, or a halibut sandwich, but it seems to me that I have seen crab being served to other patrons.  I just checked their menu and it wouldn't load for me, but the page does have a photo of crab legs.

2 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Also check the menu for the Skagway Brewing Company.  We generally order either their halibut and chips, or a halibut sandwich, but it seems to me that I have seen crab being served to other patrons.  I just checked their menu and it wouldn't load for me, but the page does have a photo of crab legs.

Thanks I am always ready for a good beer

Theo:  If you are always ready for a good beer you will like the Skagway Brewing Company.  But for the very first time we tried the Klondike Brewing Company while in Skagway last June.  My husband had a flight of three (or was it four) brews and pronounced the beer better than the SBC.  But the KBC has absolutely no food offerings -- can't even buy a bag of  chips or crackers.  They do welcome food from other sources such as a food truck.

• Like 1