I'm SO EXCITED!!!

DH and I had planned to branch out and try NCL in March 2025 (I book my cruises wayyyy in advance), BUT I decided to swap one of our sailings to an NCL sailing THIS November! I saw a sailing on the Escape from Port Canaveral (love sailing from there) that goes to Tortola (new-to-us port!) that really intrigued me, so I took the plunge....and now I am so excited! I even splurged since it is our anniversary sailing and booked us a Haven aft penthouse suite....that looks amazing!

If any of you are onboard the 11/25/23 sailing, I will see you there! 

• Like 6

How fun! I was in the Haven on Breakaway last summer and we stopped in Tortola.  I loved it! Looking forward to spending more time there in the not so distant future.  Have a great cruise!

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

You can find out by finding the roll call for your sailing - 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/725-norwegian-escape-roll-calls/

Puerto Plata, St. Thomas, Tortola, Great Stirrup Cay (GSC), right?  I did that cruise on that ship in March.  I'm still deciding, but the Escape may become my favorite ship, though I like some of the venues on the other two NCL ships I've been on.

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

DH and I had planned to branch out and try NCL in March 2025 (I book my cruises wayyyy in advance), BUT I decided to swap one of our sailings to an NCL sailing THIS November! I saw a sailing on the Escape from Port Canaveral (love sailing from there) that goes to Tortola (new-to-us port!) that really intrigued me, so I took the plunge....and now I am so excited! I even splurged since it is our anniversary sailing and booked us a Haven aft penthouse suite....that looks amazing!

There is a Cruise Critic roll call for this cruise.  It's just getting started, with less than a dozen posts so far, but you may want to check there to chat with your shipmates.

4 hours ago, dwr777 said:

How fun! I was in the Haven on Breakaway last summer and we stopped in Tortola.  I loved it! Looking forward to spending more time there in the not so distant future.  Have a great cruise!

Thank you!!

4 hours ago, hallux said:

You can find out by finding the roll call for your sailing - 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/725-norwegian-escape-roll-calls/

Puerto Plata, St. Thomas, Tortola, Great Stirrup Cay (GSC), right?  I did that cruise on that ship in March.  I'm still deciding, but the Escape may become my favorite ship, though I like some of the venues on the other two NCL ships I've been on.

I joined the roll call right before I posted here. 🙂 I was excited to see a roll call, a lot of my recent cruises have not had active ones! 
Yes, that is the itinerary. I can’t wait for 2 “new” ports for us! 

4 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

There is a Cruise Critic roll call for this cruise.  It's just getting started, with less than a dozen posts so far, but you may want to check there to chat with your shipmates.

I joined right before posting on here. Was just excited and wanted to let it out a little bit. 🙂