Transfer of CruiseNext certificate?

The NCL website indicates "A CND can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CND(s) are transferable to another guest at no charge. Once transferred, new CND owner is subject to all CND terms and conditions. Original CND owner forfeits rights of ownership once transfer has been completed."

Norwegian Cruise Line - Promotions Terms and Conditions (ncl.com)

DD is joining us on an upcoming cruise and I would like to transfer one of my CNs to her.  What is the easiest way to accomplish this?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

The NCL website indicates "A CND can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CND(s) are transferable to another guest at no charge. Once transferred, new CND owner is subject to all CND terms and conditions. Original CND owner forfeits rights of ownership once transfer has been completed."

DD is joining us on an upcoming cruise and I would like to transfer one of my CNs to her.  What is the easiest way to accomplish this?  Thanks.

Call or use chat on the website

2 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Call and give the agent her latitudes number. 

Thanks.  I was hoping it would be that easy, but haven't done it.  I suppose that the security is that I will have to know the certificate number and perhaps other information.  Since the current double up promo doesn't apply to us (inside cabins), I'll likely just wait until just before final payment.

Edited by ChiefMateJRK