Assigned my guaranteed stateroom 63 days before cruise

Sigyn

Just an update for anyone who is curious about when guaranteed staterooms are assigned. I booked my cruise in October and changed it to a suite guarantee a couple of weeks ago and was given my cabin assignment today, 63 days before my July 7 cruise. It's an accessible sky suite, #8127, as I expected it to be, given that only accessible suites were available at the time of my booking. 

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 12.39.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 1.55.07 PM.png

Edited by njsmom

I had book guarantee  CS on the Millennium for an August 2022 Alaska Cruise. All of the CS suites were sold/not showing available when I did that and a few weeks later, which was over 8 months before our cruise, I was assigned a RS. Really got lucky on that booking. 

So, IMHO, the time frame where you can get your room assignment can be all over the place.

Edited by t18c97
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I was looking for a video of that room and it appears that a fellow CruiseCritic member, @prmssk, stayed in room 8127 on Constellation in November.

We also got this room as the result of a guarantee suite booking. This is the Constellation though. The Millennium has been revolutionized so the furnishings and decor will be different. I would imagine the layout stayed the same. 

It’s a great location and the size of the balcony is nice. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, prmssk said:

We also got this room as the result of a guarantee suite booking. This is the Constellation though. The Millennium has been revolutionized so the furnishings and decor will be different. I would imagine the layout stayed the same. 

It’s a great location and the size of the balcony is nice. 

Looks wonderful, revolutionized on the Millennium or not. Can't wait!