Enchanted Princess deluxe cabins on marina and sun deck

valiant 2016

I have recently booked a New England/Canada cruise for October 24 with a 3rd party agent. I booked a guaranteed deluxe cabin category DB but the cabin number would be assigned closer too. I chose this grade of cabin because of the locations of the cabins and they were not under the pool deck or restaurants/bars. I have since had my booking confirmation from Princess and I have noticed my cabin grade Is DC. Having looked at the deck plans, these cabins are on Marina deck and Sun deck, which I really didn’t want. Before I ring to get this corrected does anyone have any pros and cons of these cabins. This cruise is for a special birthday celebration and I don’t want it ruined. 

thanks

I did not realize there were deluxe balcony cabins on Sun Deck. are these forward facing cabins? I love the balcony cabins on Sun Deck, stayed in those 3 times. Pretty sure if you book guarantee they can give you whatever they want equal or higher than what you booked. 

Thanks Buckeye, just checked the Deluxe balcony are on Marina and Lido deck sorry. I appreciate I get allocated a cabin but is should be a DB grade of cabin or higher if that’s what I’ve booked.