16.336 Iona cabin

lilyafloat

Hi,

This cabin and the opposite starboard side one are still available when many others have been booked. I am wondering if there are problems with it being near the skydome, very busy or smells from the cooking/smoking areas? Has anyone stayed in this cabin/area and let me know what they thought. Many thanks as it is a trip to the Norwegian fjords.

Edited by lilyafloat

People are suspicious of cabins with white space next to them. In your case this would be the galley for the pizzeria and grill. I think this is open from 11am to 7pm and there will be a period of preparation before and cleaning after.  The starboard side Laguna bar is open from 10am to 11.30pm and the white space there is mainly for storage and glass washing.

Deck 15 below is cabins.

Deck 17 above has the large mysterious white space. Apparently this is a handling/ processing area for the LNG fuel but don't worry about that.

Smells - Detailed side views of your cabin area don't appear to show any vents in the area and the mechanism just aft I think is for cleaning the curved windows on the Skydome deck 16.

Hopefully others can post their experiences

• Thanks 1