CPAP on QE

BRDbabies

I am reading that there are no electrical outlets near the beds - I use a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. Any idea if this can be managed in a balcony cabin with the outlets by the desk?

18 hours ago, BRDbabies said:

I am reading that there are no electrical outlets near the beds - I use a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. Any idea if this can be managed in a balcony cabin with the outlets by the desk?

There is an outlet next to the bed - certainly in our inside delux - but in every cabin which has bedside lamps - which is all of them. Its behind the bed head slightly and you have to pull the side table out to get to it but it's there. It was anEU socket from memory. 

Yay for a hidden socket behind the bed! We discovered one on our 2018 WC on Princess and I only hope our 2025 WC on the Queen Anne will yield a similar happy discovery! Fortunately we travel with EU adapters so no worries there.

Does anyone know if QA has bedside tables with lamps?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aquadesiac said:

Yay for a hidden socket behind the bed! We discovered one on our 2018 WC on Princess and I only hope our 2025 WC on the Queen Anne will yield a similar happy discovery! Fortunately we travel with EU adapters so no worries there.

Does anyone know if QA has bedside tables with lamps?

Looking at the artist’s impressions, the Grills seem to have lights that are suspended, the Brits lamps on the tables, but who knows how accurate that is, and it’s hard to tell anyway.